Saturday, January 4, 2014






Hi everybody, it's been like forever since I last posted.  Things have been crazy around here.  I got a promotion at work and have been working longer hours.  As you know my daughter has gotten into bunnies and we have been showing those extensively.  We got a new lab puppy last year and with dog club that my daughter is involved in, I have been staying really busy.  My house and craft projects are suffering from all of it.  But since winter is upon us, I have had more time to do some crafting.  I started right before Halloween and made a couple of things. I thought I would share one of them today.  This is a vignette I made using the small Tim Holtz canvas.  I turned it around and used the inside to create my scene.  From Grunge board I cut the window using the Tim Holtz window die.  I modified it so it would fit the frame.  I cut the postage stamp die cut behind the window using my Gypsy and Cricut.  Using the Tim Holtz Halloween stamps, I stamped on shrink plastic for the skeleton, spider and little bats in the jar, cut them out and shrunk them down.  Cut little flowers using the McGill flower punch and created small bouquets on either side of the window.  I hope you all like my project. 

Until Next Time, Beth.
 
 
Items used in the Project
http://store.scrapbook.com/pp-mg-64630.html
 


Burlap Canvas 4x6http://store.scrapbook.com/sz-658780.html?t12-13=tim+holtzhttp://store.scrapbook.com/pp-st-cms113.html?o=0&r=1&t12-13=tim+holtz&t12-13=stampers+anonymous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! So glad you're creating again. I just took a trip down memory lane on your blog. All I can say is WOW!!! I'm still amazed at your work.