Friday, March 29, 2013

Nutcracker Sweet Gyspy Caravan.

Hi everyone, Spring is finely making it's way to Northern Indiana.  I have the day off of work today, and aside from the bleak bare trees and the brown yard, it's going to be a fairly nice day.

I wanted to share with you a project I made from a kit I purchased from Laura Denison  I have purchased several of her kits in the past and they are always fun to make.  You can no longer get the kit, but the pattern is available here.  Once in awhile I purchase kits or patterns to make something with.  It's kind of nice not having to think up a project on your own when all you want to do is make something.

The kit I got had all of the awesome embelishments in it, and it was loaded.  I got the one that used the Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet(love Graphic 45 paper).

Here are the pics:





 

 
The back of the Caravan holds a mini album.  I need to add a few more embelishements to mine.
 


 
thanks so much for stopping by today, Until Next Time.
 
BETH


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! Love every detail. And fabulous mini.